As for the party invites, I'll share them in a bit.
“This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”
Ocean Blue QP by Designs by Shelle :: Candy Love Frame Freebie by Heather Manning :: Spiritual Challenge Freebie by Donna Rafferty
Have you received a package in the last week?
:: Nope. I'm still expecting about 3 Holiday packages though. You know how shipping is like during Holidays so patience is really a virtue.
Was it Christmas/holiday related? Or was it something you were expecting in the mail?
:: Yes. One of them is a gift from my Twittermate. While two are orders from Artscow and Everyday Minerals.
Do you often receive deliveries?
:: Not that often.
Have you or do you expect to receive holiday gifts in the mail this year?
Do you mail off holiday gifts?
:: Yes, I did.
1. What would you say is your idea of fine dining?
:: Class and extraordinary foods.
2. How often do you go out to eat at a restaurant?
:: Not that often. Only on special occasions and I wish we could do it more often.
3. What side do you think goes great with ham?
4. What do you prefer, hot foods or cold?
:: hot foods
5. Does packaging alter the taste?
:: It does not but could add appetite perhaps.
The November/December bumper issue is finally out! With almost 400 pages and more than 18 free downloads, it was a massive undertaking at over 1.6 GIGABYTES in total size! Just in time for your Christmas and New Year photos, you'll enjoy the inspirational articles and products perfect for documenting your 2008 memories.
1. What was the last thing you purchased from a vending machine?
2. What was the last thing you made copies of on a photocopier?
:: My ID card.
3. When did you last use a pay telephone?
:: Ages ago. Do pay telephones still exist?
4. How often do you visit an automatic teller machine?
:: Not that often. I try to minimize my withdrawals.
5. Which of your daily tasks would you most like to see automated?
:: Washing clothes.
1. What was the best thing that happened to you personally in 2008?
+ Giving birth to a very adorable son..the gift we've long been waiting for.
2. What was the worst thing that happened to you personally in 2008?
+ Me undergoing a cholecystectomy (removal of gall bladder) due to gall stones barely two months after giving birth.
3. What was the best thing to happen to all of us in 2008?
+ Welcoming 2009..meaning we survived 2008 coming out sturdy amidst all the trials that came our way.
4. What was the worst thing to happen to all of us in 2008?
+ Economic crisis worldwide.
5. What was the best gift you receive during the ’08 holidays?
+ Nikky..our very first DSLR. And a mold killer. Very timely for all the tons of holiday leftover foods in the fridge.
6. What was the best gift (most appropriate or best received) you gave during the ’08 holidays?
+ Nikky..our (hubby and me) common anniv and christmas gift to each other.
7. Do you have any regrets about what you did in 2008?
+ None. I stand by my decisions and actions.
8. Do you have any regrets about what you didn’t do in 2008?
9. Did you meet anyone that became important to you in 2008?
+ Twitter friends!